In-House Veterinary Diagnostics Speeds Treatment for Your Pet
When your pet is sick, you just want him or her to feel better! Since all treatment begins with diagnosis, knowing what is wrong quickly is critical.
Our in-house veterinary diagnostic laboratory and capabilities mean faster test results—and more information, speeding treatment and relief to your pet. Most of our diagnostics are performed right in the hospital. Seldom do we need to send out for test results, which can delay critical treatment by hours and days.
Countryside Veterinary Hospital makes use of the latest equipment to diagnose and treat your ill pet.
- In-hospital testing from our own veterinary diagnostic laboratory for testing of blood, urine, skin, hair, and feces to reveal vital information about your pet’s health.
- Pet X-rays, utilizing the latest digital X-ray technology, to capture clearer images that can also be shared and stored easily.
- Veterinary ultrasound machines to show the “real-time” functioning of the organs and provide a non-invasive assessment of the internal workings of your pet’s body.
- EKGs and other monitoring equipment, particularly essential to providing safe surgical procedures.
Other equipment and diagnostic tests include:
- Digital dental radiography
- Video endoscopy
- Complete in-house laboratory
- Intestinal parasite screening
- Heartworm, Lyme, ehrlichia, and anaplasma testing
- Fungal cultures
- Blood pressures
- Glucose curves
While having the latest equipment and technology is important, it’s equally important to have the skills to interpret and read test results.